How do you approach filming my wedding day?
We always take a discreet approach while filming during your wedding day. We believe in being as ‘invisible’ and unobtrusive as possible all the time. We’ve had couples and family members in the past tell us they can’t believe all the footage we got and the film we are able to create because they don’t remember seeing us at the wedding ceremony and reception at all.
Will the bride, groom, and wedding attendants have to pose for the videographer?
Nope! We try our hardest to be invisible the day of your wedding. We try as hard as we can to stay out of the way and film the events as they occur naturally.
Why do I receive a USB/Flash drive vs a DVD?
DVDs, although great, deteriorate over time and eventually stop working. Receiving your finished files digitally on a USB/Flash Drive will allow you to copy the files to differentcomputers, multiple hard drives. It’s important that once you receive your files to take the proper steps to backup and safeguard your investment.
I already booked a photographer, is that a problem?
Absolutely not! We do our best work with photographers, and any other vendor you may have. We are professional and do not value videography over photography and we get all the footage necessary to provide you with memories of your once in a lifetime experience while not getting in the way of anyone else.
My friends videographer was distracting, how are you different?
It is so important to mention what we DO NOT do. Unfortunately there are some companies who are not considerate of the fact that this is a day comprised of delicate and unrepeatable moments that you will remember for the rest of your life and the smallest thing can make or break the moment.
- We value your day over our shots. We will not ruin a moment to get the shot we need - we plan accordingly to get shot while at not disrupting your day
- We are not going to be following you down the isle to get the shot
- We don't run around in desperate attempts to get footage. Instead, we plan our shoot very carefully.
- We believe that is actually something as “too close” of a shot. We invest a great deal in the right lenses for the job so we can be out of the way but still get what we need.
- We don't leave until we have a solid body of work. Even though our base package says 10 hours, if the party doesn't get started until later, we stay until we have a healthy amount of reception celebration.
- We play nice. We try our absolute best to not have issues with other vendors.
- We don't use lights. Our cameras are quite capable of capturing low light footage. Unless it is style choice and the lighting would be completely intentional we don't use them. And we would check with you before we did something that could be that distracting.